Sailing Stuff is the sole authorized dealer in India for International 470 Class and International 420 Class boats built by Mackay Boats, New Zealand.
MacKay Boats have a long and successful reputation for building winning 470s and 420 with their boats having carried many yachtsmen to Olympic, World and Continental medals. At the London Olympics 2012, Mackay 470s won the Gold, Silver and Bronze medals in the 470 women’s class, and in the 470 men’s event 8 of the top 10 boats were Mackay. At Mackay Boats every manufacturing and design decision is analysed using the criteria “will it make the boat go faster?”
The boats are :
- Built with precise processes to exacting standards.
- Built stiff and strong, with the weight and strength where it is needed to make the boat as fast as possible.
- Fitted out with systems that work, customised to suit the sailors own preferences.
- Equipped with the best fittings used for each system.
- Built using strict quality control processes to ensure boats are built consistently and each boat is the very best possible.
- Finished with details that don’t just look good, but make a difference to performance.
- Matched with foils designed and built using the latest technology alongside years of experience.
If you are interested in buying an International 470 or International 420 from MacKay Boats in India or if you have any questions related to MacKay Boats, please get in touch with us.